- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
The machine is mainly used for groundnut direct harvesting or drying harvesting after peanut unearthed. Completing peanut gathering, picking out, fruit vine separating and into the tank respectively at same time, with its strong performance, compact structure, easy operation, durable safety, the machine adapts to all the land that machine can work.
1. The height of picker,speed of roller and fan are visual by a digital display.
2. Famous brand engine, more powerful, more economical, more energy-saving ,also be environmentally friendly.
3. Soft peanut picking and low grain breakage rate,low impurities rate.
4. User-friendly design, FRP material used on its body, beautiful appearance.
5. The new hydraulic control is operated, the mobile phone charger and hands washing sink are added, to make the driving comfort is more humanized.
6. It adopts D3.5 type large clutch gearbox, which is reliable and durable. It has long clutch arm to save energy.
7. According to the user's needs, optional rear brake steering axle; optional mechanical rear drive; optional hydraulic rear drive; more adaptable.
Q1.How long is the delivery date?
A: In general, we can ship the goods within 15 days after receiving your payment. Of course, it also depends on your quantity.
Q2. How can I visit your factory?
A: We are located in Zhengzhou city,middle of China,Airport&High-speed train, the transportation is very convenient
Q3: What's your main products?
A: Our products are covered rice&wheat combine harvester,corn harvester and peanut harvester.
Q4. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T, L/C, Paypal,Western Union
Packaging & Shipping
1. We need to apart some parts from the whole machine,such as the header, cab, peeling machine, tank and so on,then it can load to the container, one 40' high container can loading one set.
2. We can deliver the goods to you by sea, by air, by express or by land transportation. We will try my best to make you get the goods faster and safe.
1. Training how to install and use the machine,engineers available to service machinery overseas.
2. Warranty period of one year since machine arrives destination port. Malfunctions which are caused by machine-self and quality will be responsible for our manufacturer. Other malfunctions which caused by operation mistakes, man-made problems, etc will be responsible for clients-self.
3. Timely response to customers’ problems 7*24 hours, provide in time Feedback tracking and after-sales services to maximize the customer’s satisfactory.
Groundnut Harvester Parts Details
Working operation process-1
Picker (2) peanut with stalk on the ground for drying are transported to the inside of the pick-up table by a nip roll (1), and then fed to the auger (3) through the pick-up table to push the crops to the middle of the header. Feeding the inlet, the crop is fed to the inclined conveyor (4) by feeding the auger telescopic tooth, and is fed into the fruit picking chamber by the chain of the inclined conveyor, and then fed by the vertical axis flow picking roller (5). Spiral movement to the left and right under the action of the upper cover plate, the peanut fruit is separated under the brushing and striking of the roller nails, and the peanut stems are chopped and thrown by the chopper (9), thrown from the grass drain to the row. Within the grass fan channel.
Working operation process-2
The peanut fruit, peanut vine, and other impurities separated from the concave plate of the fruit extraction chamber are successively dropped onto the vibrating screen (7) in the cleaning chamber. The material is subjected to stepping motion from front to back under the vibration of the shaking plate. When stepping into the vibrating mesh toothed grid, the peanut fruit falls from the gap of the grid. Peanut stems and impurities are combined by the cleaning fan (6) and the grass exhaust fan (11), and then pulverized by the chopper (9) to enter the grass fan channel, and the crushed peanut stems enter Inside the grass box (12). The peanut fruit that enters the fruit auger is pushed to the right by the auger, and then sent to the fruit box (8) by the airflow through the elevator channel through the airflow fan (13), which can be directly dumped into the fruit truck. The unpurified peanut fruit and stem vine mixture falls into the agitated auger (10) at the rear end of the screen box and is pushed to the heterogeneous elevator (14), which is lifted to the clearing room by the elevator to carry out the second Clearance.
Peanut Harvester Display Viewing: